This section is for members only.
Please note: For more information about membership in the Canadian Heritage Information Network (CHIN) or to become a member, go to Join CHIN.
Add or Update Records
The Members Only section allows members of CHIN to add and update their online records for:
- Your Institution:
- An online profile of your organization and collections that appears in the Museums in Canada section of the Virtual Museum of Canada (VMC).
- Your Events:
- Information about your events that appears in the Museums in Canada section of the VMC.
- Information about Artefacts Canada:
- A database of several million records and images from Canadian museums collections.
- VMC Teachers' Centre:
- Tools and resources to help teachers bring museums into the classroom.
- Virtual Exhibit Cataloguing Tool:
- Catalogue your exhibits, games and learning resources to make them available in the Virtual Museum of Canada.
- Museology Bibliography (BMUSE):
- This database assists curators, researchers, museum professionals, museum studies students and librarians to keep abreast of current literature in specialized fields.
- Bibliographic Database of the Conservation Information Network (BCIN):
- The Web's most complete bibliographic resource for the conservation, preservation and restoration of cultural property.