Learning Object Collections Page
The Learning Object Collections page allows you to:
- view a list of your Learning Object Collections to date;
- create a new Collection;
- edit an existing Collection; or
- delete an entire Collection.
You must create an Institutional Profile before you can create and edit Learning Object Collections.
You must create a Learning Object Collection before you can create and edit Learning Objects and their Digital Assets.
Add a New Collection
To create a new Learning Object Collection, click the Add a New Collection link.
The Edit Existing section of the page displays information on your existing Learning Object Collections. For each Collection, this information includes:
- The Collection’s name;
- Its current status (either draft or complete);
- The date on which it was last modified;
- The option to preview the Collection in either English or French;
- An option to edit the Collection; and
- An option to delete the Collection.
If you have not yet created any Learning Object Collections, this section of the page will be blank.
To edit an existing Learning Object Collection, click the Edit link associated with the Collection.
To delete an existing Learning Object Collection, click the Delete link associated with the Collection. Warning: If you click the Delete link associated with a Learning Object Collection, you will erase the entire Collection and all of its related items, including associated Learning Objects and Digital Assets.
If you want to remove or change objects or assets, click the Edit link.