- The Professional Exchange and Canadian Heritage Information Network sites have been merged to serve you better.
Resources for Social Media in Museums
Advance your museum's social media presence with these tips sheets, directories, and project examples from other museums in Canada and beyond.
Digital Preservation Toolkit
Our Digital Preservation Toolkit offers concrete steps to identify digital material found in your museum, the potential risk and impact of lost material, and how to get started in the development of preservation policies, plans and procedures.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Learn how to boost your institution's visibility in search engines, such as Google, with this thematic resource kit on Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
Canadian Heritage Information Network
The Canadian museum reference for technologies, enabling heritage professionals to excel.
- 2004 Survey of Visitors to Museums' Web Space and Physical Space: Survey Documentation and Findings
- 3D Pilot Project - Complementary Physical and Virtual Experiences with 3D Objects
- A Canadian Museum's Guide to Developing a Digital Licensing Agreement Strategy
- A Museum Guide to Digital Rights Management
- A Review of the Agora Research Initiative
- An Introduction to Free and Open Source Software for Museums
- Anna Robertson on Her Award-Winning Workbook 'Storyline: At the Heart of Your Museum'
- Anne Kenney and Nancy McGovern on Ten Good Reasons to Pursue Digital Preservation
- Artists in Canada
- Augmented Reality
- Date modified: