Resources for Social Media in Museums
Advance your museum's social media presence with these tips sheets, directories, and project examples from other museums in Canada and beyond.
Digital Preservation Toolkit
Our Digital Preservation Toolkit offers concrete steps to identify digital material found in your museum, the potential risk and impact of lost material, and how to get started in the development of preservation policies, plans and procedures.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Learn how to boost your institution's visibility in search engines, such as Google, with this thematic resource kit on Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
The Canadian Heritage Information Network (CHIN)
- Podcasting for Small Museums: A How-to-Guide
- Digital Preservation Inventory Template for Museums
- Using Information Technology to Conduct Demographic Market Research
- Tip Sheet on Video Content Creation
- QR Code How-To Guide
- Tips and Tools for Community Building
- Tip Sheet on Writing Effective Communications
- Set Up a Blog
- Tips and Tools for Optimized Web Writing
- Tips and Tools for an Optimized Website Architecture
- Date modified: