Resources for Social Media in Museums
Advance your museum's social media presence with these tips sheets, directories, and project examples from other museums in Canada and beyond.
Digital Preservation Toolkit
Our Digital Preservation Toolkit offers concrete steps to identify digital material found in your museum, the potential risk and impact of lost material, and how to get started in the development of preservation policies, plans and procedures.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Learn how to boost your institution's visibility in search engines, such as Google, with this thematic resource kit on Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
The Canadian Heritage Information Network (CHIN)
- Podcasting for Small Museums: A How-to-Guide
- Digital Preservation Inventory Template for Museums
- QR Code How-To Guide
- Using Information Technology to Conduct Demographic Market Research
- Tips and Tools for Optimized Web Writing
- Digital Preservation Decision Tree Model to Establish Whether a Digital Resource Should be Preserved
- Digital Asset Management and Museums - An Introduction
- Collections Management Software Criteria Checklist - 2012
- Digital Preservation Toolkit
- Digital Preservation Plan Framework for Museums
- Date modified: