- We are currently moving our web resources and information to Canada.ca. The Canadian Heritage Information Network (CHIN) website will remain available until this move is complete.
Resources for Social Media in Museums
Advance your museum's social media presence with these tips sheets, directories, and project examples from other museums in Canada and beyond.
Digital Preservation Toolkit
Our Digital Preservation Toolkit offers concrete steps to identify digital material found in your museum, the potential risk and impact of lost material, and how to get started in the development of preservation policies, plans and procedures.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Learn how to boost your institution's visibility in search engines, such as Google, with this thematic resource kit on Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
The Canadian Heritage Information Network (CHIN)
- Wireless Access Point Tip Sheet for Museums
- 8th Hussars Regimental Museum Digital Preservation Policy
- 8th Hussars Regimental Museum Digital Preservation Plan
- CHIN Digital Preservation Case Study – 8th Hussars Museum
- Podcasting for Small Museums: A How-to-Guide
- Digital Preservation Inventory Template for Museums
- Tips and Tools for Optimized Web Writing
- Using Information Technology to Conduct Demographic Market Research
- QR Code How-To Guide
- Digital Asset Management and Museums - An Introduction
- Date modified: