- The Professional Exchange and Canadian Heritage Information Network sites have been merged to serve you better.
Resources for Social Media in Museums
Advance your museum's social media presence with these tips sheets, directories, and project examples from other museums in Canada and beyond.
Digital Preservation Toolkit
Our Digital Preservation Toolkit offers concrete steps to identify digital material found in your museum, the potential risk and impact of lost material, and how to get started in the development of preservation policies, plans and procedures.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Learn how to boost your institution's visibility in search engines, such as Google, with this thematic resource kit on Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
Réseau canadien d'information sur le patrimoine
- CHIN Humanities Data Dictionary/Artefacts Canada: Humanities Mapped to Dublin Core
- CHIN Artefacts Canada Humanities Data Dictionary
- CHIN Artefacts Canada Natural Sciences Data Dictionary
- CHIN Humanities Data Dictionary
- CHIN Natural Sciences Data Dictionary
- CHIN Data Dictionaries
- Artists in Canada
- Standards News
- CHIN Guide to Museum Standards
- Core Standards for Canadian Museums
- Date modified: