Resources for Social Media in Museums
Advance your museum's social media presence with these tips sheets, directories, and project examples from other museums in Canada and beyond.
Digital Preservation Toolkit
Our Digital Preservation Toolkit offers concrete steps to identify digital material found in your museum, the potential risk and impact of lost material, and how to get started in the development of preservation policies, plans and procedures.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Learn how to boost your institution's visibility in search engines, such as Google, with this thematic resource kit on Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
The Canadian Heritage Information Network (CHIN)
- CHIN Humanities Data Dictionary Mapped to International Standards
- Introduction to Documentation of Heritage Collections
- CHIN Humanities Data Dictionary/Artefacts Canada: Humanities Mapped to Dublin Core
- The Cataloguing Guide for New Media Collections
- New Technologies and Museums: Glossary by the Canadian Heritage Information Network
- Digital Preservation Policy Framework: Development Guideline Version 2.1
- Digital Preservation - Best Practices for Museums
- CHIN Artefacts Canada Humanities Data Dictionary
- CHIN Artefacts Canada Natural Sciences Data Dictionary
- CHIN Humanities Data Dictionary
- Date modified: