Resources for Social Media in Museums
Advance your museum's social media presence with these tips sheets, directories, and project examples from other museums in Canada and beyond.
Digital Preservation Toolkit
Our Digital Preservation Toolkit offers concrete steps to identify digital material found in your museum, the potential risk and impact of lost material, and how to get started in the development of preservation policies, plans and procedures.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Learn how to boost your institution's visibility in search engines, such as Google, with this thematic resource kit on Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
The Canadian Heritage Information Network (CHIN)
- The Cataloguing Guide for New Media Collections
- A Museum Guide to Digital Rights Management
- Media Art and Museums: Guidelines and Case Studies
- A Canadian Museum's Guide to Developing a Digital Licensing Agreement Strategy
- Nailing Down Bits: Digital Art and Intellectual Property
- Developing Intellectual Property Policies - A How-to Guide for Museums
- Date modified: