Resources for Social Media in Museums
Advance your museum's social media presence with these tips sheets, directories, and project examples from other museums in Canada and beyond.
Digital Preservation Toolkit
Our Digital Preservation Toolkit offers concrete steps to identify digital material found in your museum, the potential risk and impact of lost material, and how to get started in the development of preservation policies, plans and procedures.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Learn how to boost your institution's visibility in search engines, such as Google, with this thematic resource kit on Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
The Canadian Heritage Information Network (CHIN)
- Capture Your Collections 2012 – Small Museum Version
- Collections without Borders: Sustaining Digital Content at Cultural Institutions
- Digitization Standards for the CMCC: Scan and Artifact Photography
- An Introduction to Free and Open Source Software for Museums
- Digitization Fundamentals
- Capture Your Collections - Planning and Implementing Digitization Projects
- Capture Your Collections - A Guide for Managers
- Digital Asset Management and Museums - An Introduction
- Date modified: