- The Professional Exchange and Canadian Heritage Information Network sites have been merged to serve you better.
Resources for Social Media in Museums
Advance your museum's social media presence with these tips sheets, directories, and project examples from other museums in Canada and beyond.
Digital Preservation Toolkit
Our Digital Preservation Toolkit offers concrete steps to identify digital material found in your museum, the potential risk and impact of lost material, and how to get started in the development of preservation policies, plans and procedures.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Learn how to boost your institution's visibility in search engines, such as Google, with this thematic resource kit on Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
Canadian Heritage Information Network
- Digital Preservation Inventory Template for Museums
- Nailing Down Bits: Digital Art and Intellectual Property
- Collections without Borders: Sustaining Digital Content at Cultural Institutions
- Digital Preservation Policy Framework: Development Guideline Version 2.1
- Digital Preservation - Best Practices for Museums
- Digital Preservation Survey: 2011 Preliminary Results
- Concepts for Developing Digital Preservation Policies
- Digital Preservation Decision Tree Model to Establish Whether a Digital Resource Should be Preserved
- Anne Kenney and Nancy McGovern on Ten Good Reasons to Pursue Digital Preservation
- Digital Preservation Toolkit
- Date modified: