Resources for Social Media in Museums
Advance your museum's social media presence with these tips sheets, directories, and project examples from other museums in Canada and beyond.
Digital Preservation Toolkit
Our Digital Preservation Toolkit offers concrete steps to identify digital material found in your museum, the potential risk and impact of lost material, and how to get started in the development of preservation policies, plans and procedures.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Learn how to boost your institution's visibility in search engines, such as Google, with this thematic resource kit on Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
The Canadian Heritage Information Network (CHIN)
- Digital Preservation Management: Cornell University
- Collections without Borders: Sustaining Digital Content at Cultural Institutions
- Digital Preservation Inventory Template for Museums
- The Cataloguing Guide for New Media Collections
- Nailing Down Bits: Digital Art and Intellectual Property
- Digital Preservation Decision Tree Model to Establish Whether a Digital Resource Should be Preserved
- Concepts for Developing Digital Preservation Policies
- Digital Obsolescence Case Study - Currency Museum of the Bank of Canada
- Anne Kenney and Nancy McGovern on Ten Good Reasons to Pursue Digital Preservation
- Digital Preservation Plan Framework for Museums
- Date modified: