Resources for Social Media in Museums
Advance your museum's social media presence with these tips sheets, directories, and project examples from other museums in Canada and beyond.
Digital Preservation Toolkit
Our Digital Preservation Toolkit offers concrete steps to identify digital material found in your museum, the potential risk and impact of lost material, and how to get started in the development of preservation policies, plans and procedures.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Learn how to boost your institution's visibility in search engines, such as Google, with this thematic resource kit on Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
The Canadian Heritage Information Network (CHIN)
- Adopting a Classification System for Collections of Cultural Objects: A Comparison of Nomenclature 4.0 and the Parks Canada Classification System
- Artefacts Canada Natural Sciences Database
- Making Up the Rules: New Documentation Standards for Canadian Museums
- Introduction to Documentation of Heritage Collections
- The Cataloguing Guide for New Media Collections
- Digitization Standards for the CMCC: Scan and Artifact Photography
- Media Art and Museums: Guidelines and Case Studies
- Artefacts Canada - Humanities
- CHIN Artefacts Canada Natural Sciences Data Dictionary
- CHIN Artefacts Canada Humanities Data Dictionary
- Date modified: